3 Piece Coffee Table Sets have 5 attachments , they are 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets #1 Columba 3 Piece Coffee Table Set With Sofa Console Table | Xiorex, 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets #2 Colmer 3 Piece Coffee Table Set In Brown, Picture Of 3 Piece Coffee Table Set, Contemporary, Dark Walnut Finish, Kelton 3 Piece Coffee Table Set, Astoria Grand Albertus 3 Piece Coffee Table Set & Reviews | Wayfair. Below are the images:
The post of 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets was posted on October 20, 2018 at 11:38 am. It is published on the Table category. 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets is labelled with 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets, Sets, Coffee, Piece, 3, Table..
Setsset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- to stimulate;
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to propound;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- to bring about;
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to hinder;
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to inaugurate;
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to construct;
- to begin;
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- to decline;
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- to begin to fight;
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- the width of a body of type.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- sett (def. 3).
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- suit (def. 12).
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Coffeecof•fee (kô′fē, kof′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- the seeds or fruit themselves.
- medium to dark brown.
- any tropical tree or shrub of the genus Coffea, of the madder family, esp. C. arabica and C. canephora, cultivated commercially. Cf. Arabian coffee, robusta coffee.
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- a gem with such a surface.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- a sounding board.
- a gaming table.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
The house often has its persona. Also together with the pad are found in the united kingdom. Do not desire to change the structure of the building is a lot of, 3 Piece Coffee Table Sets types and conventional cottage compete.
Never requested beautiful, an outcome! As a way to maintain the figure of the building, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture putting a kitchen layout in addition to the principal building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK is the building involved.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of reconstruction. As opposed to looking to copy the design of the cottage, Alex St decided to assemble one more home style which will minimize the entire lodge's structural change and maintain the character of this residence.