Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Tubetube (to̅o̅b, tyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., tubed, tub•ing.
- a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass, rubber, or other material, used esp. for conveying or containing liquids or gases.
- a small, collapsible, cylinder of metal or plastic sealed at one end and having a capped opening at the other from which paint, toothpaste, or some other semifluid substance may be squeezed.
- any hollow, cylindrical vessel or organ: the bronchial tubes.
- any hollow, elongated body or part.
- the united lower portion of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- See inner tube.
- See electron tube.
- a television set.
- See mailing tube.
- the tubular tunnel in which an underground railroad runs.
- the railroad itself.
- [Surfing Slang.]the curled hollow formed on the underside of a cresting wave.
- subway (def. 1).
- [Australian Slang.]a can of beer.
- [Older Slang.]a telescope.
- down the tube or tubes, [Informal.]into a ruined, wasted, or abandoned state or condition.
- to furnish with a tube or tubes.
- to convey or enclose in a tube.
- to form into the shape of a tube;
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Anodized CNC Fin Custom Precision Aluminum Heat Sink Tube ( Heat Sink Tube Design #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 630 x 672. This post's file size is only 56 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Heat Sink Tube.
Activities are performed by WorkbenchIdeas especially for office personnel who conduct work task in the office. Any office couch isn't just of satisfying certain requirements that really must be held by any organization / company business involved for the reason that they are doing as a means. In line with the performance or simplicity chair comes with an essential purpose in identifying the impression of the person inside the position and functionality of each, for example of a couch for your director, ofcourse, must be designed as director to his position.
Independent of the capabilities or requires an office couch also generally matched with the shade of office decorations and in addition tastes a color that may be field your motivation to act as well as employees. Do not ignore pick an office that is cozy seats since you'll find relaxed the link between your work additionally helps optimal in his function along with office couch will make you your investment time in the work.
It's difficult right, seats for staff / workers receive the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a level with other staff later, additionally, it provides effect that's bad for his authority, what he said later. We possibly may reach on a reprimand if not dismissal. Why must altered with WorkbenchIdeas based on function or the position? It is necessary in control to make it have expert and seem skilled.