8 images of Large Belfast / Butler Sink With Drainer - Traditional Fireclay / Ceramic ( Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer #6)
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
BelfastBel•fast (bel′fast, -fäst, bel fast′, -fäst′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and capital of Northern Ireland, on the E coast. 374,300.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Drainerdrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Hi , this blog post is about Large Belfast / Butler Sink With Drainer - Traditional Fireclay / Ceramic ( Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 850 x 638. It's file size is just 59 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer.
Everyone knows that Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer colour is among the most significant facets to make a design that is beautiful room. Color is definitely an essential element for designing, remodeling or generating patterns, thus choosing the colors that are right has to be carefully considered. As stated in the earlier article, the color may push effect on feeling, perception and discussion.
Due to the importance of the bedroom's event, we should reveal the best bedroom types. We ought to pick the style and coloring that could create us achieve peace of comfort and mind. Solace wills stimulate in an evening that is chaotic. You'll see having a bedroom with Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer coloring that is good can be a luxury in itself.
In selecting the most appropriate color to your family rooms, therefore, you should pay special awareness. The bed room is actually a location where we rest, a haven where we sleep when we are sick, or simply once we are tired, tired of the everyday program. The sack will be the area wherever we wanted study a well liked book to be alone or simply remain silent. Rooms has to be a location that may create us feel not uncomfortable.