BelfastBel•fast (bel′fast, -fäst, bel fast′, -fäst′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and capital of Northern Ireland, on the E coast. 374,300.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Integratedin•te•grat•ed (in′ti grā′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- combining or coordinating separate elements so as to provide a harmonious, interrelated whole: an integrated plot; an integrated course of study.
- organized or structured so that constituent units function cooperatively: an integrated economy.
- having, including, or serving members of different racial, religious, and ethnic groups as equals: an integrated school.Cf. segregated.
- of or pertaining to a group or society whose members interact on the basis of commonly held norms or values.
- characterized by integration.
Drainerdrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Therethere (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.
- at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
- in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.
- into or to that place;
thither: We went there last year.
- (used by way of calling attention to something or someone): There they go.
- in or at that place where you are: Well, hi there.
- (used to introduce a sentence or clause in which the verb comes before its subject or has no complement): There is no hope.
- that place: He comes from there, too.
- that point.
- that state or condition: I'll introduce you to her, but you're on your own from there on.
- (used for emphasis, esp. after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): Ask that man there.
- (used to express satisfaction, relief, encouragement, approval, consolation, etc.): There! It's done.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer #8 There .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 819 x 614. This image's file size is only 43 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer.
Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer #8 There . design like no death, several concept of home. Specifically for young families who are now living in metropolitan settings, the current idea not simply produce your kitchen look attractive but in addition makes cooking food that is much simpler. Concept kitchen's very first sessions is appointed cooking course. When the conventional kitchen can not be divided from your heater, the present day design is very much linked with hightech fixtures. Several of the furniture we suggest, and so on, gas-stove, refrigerator, range, mixer dispensers, mixers, and others.
Instead, a demonstration is served as being by Belfast Sink With Integrated Drainer. All food ready collected below first, then sent to the desk. Kitchen clean can also be widely used to cook basic foods, make bread, for example fried eggs, juicing, and boil the crackers. Solutions once the room can be named the pantry is created in to the dining room.
Structuring all this gear can be set such that it creates the cooking task that much more enjoyable's environment. Next is actually a distinct section of the kitchen home that is clear and filthy. Even though it is named a dirty home, area cleanliness remains the number one. The definition of disgusting arise since in this segment is really a food processing cleansing furniture at the same time ready. Therefore the room is more likely to fall apart.