Luxurylux•u•ry (luk′shə rē, lug′zhə-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- of, pertaining to, or affording luxury: a luxury hotel.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Stringstring (string),USA pronunciation n., v., strung;
strung or (Rare) stringed;
- a slender cord or thick thread used for binding or tying;
- something resembling a cord or thread.
- a mathematical entity used to represent elementary particles, as gravitons, quarks, or leptons, in terms of a small but finite stringlike object existing in the four dimensions of spacetime and in additional, hypothetical, spacelike dimensions. The theory of such objects(string theory) avoids the many mathematical difficulties that arise from treating particles as points.
- a narrow strip of flexible material, as cloth or leather, for tying parts together: the strings of a bonnet.
- a necklace consisting of a number of beads, pearls, or the like threaded or strung on a cord;
strand: She wore a double string of pearls.
- any series of things arranged or connected in a line or following closely one after another: a string of islands; a string of questions.
- a series of railroad cars coupled together but not constituting an entire train.
- a compilation of clippings of a stringer's published writings, submitted in request of payment according to an agreed space rate.
- a group of animals, esp. saddle horses, owned or used by one person: a string of polo ponies.
- (in a musical instrument) a tightly stretched cord or wire that produces a tone when caused to vibrate, as by plucking, striking, or friction of a bow.
- stringed instruments, esp. those played with a bow.
- players on such instruments in an orchestra or band.
- a bowstring.
- a cord or fiber in a plant.
- the tough piece uniting the two parts of a pod: the strings of beans.
- a stringcourse.
- Also called stringer. one of the sloping sides of a stair, supporting the treads and risers.
- a linear sequence of symbols, words, characters, or bits that is treated as a unit.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- a stroke made by each player from the head of the table to the opposite cushion and back, to determine, by means of the resultant positions of the cue balls, who shall open the game.
- Also called string line. a line from behind which the cue ball is placed after being out of play.
- a complement of contestants or players grouped as a squad in accordance with their skill: He made the second string on the football team.
- Usually, strings. conditions or limitations on a proposal: a generous offer with no strings attached.
- [Obs.]a ligament, nerve, or the like in an animal body.
- on a or the string, [Informal.]subject to the whim of another;
in one's power;
dependent: After keeping me on a string for two months, they finally hired someone else.
- pull strings or wires:
- to use one's influence or authority, usually in secret, in order to bring about a desired result.
- to gain or attempt to gain one's objectives by means of influential friends, associates, etc.: He had his uncle pull strings to get him a promotion.
- to furnish with or as with a string or strings: tostring a bonnet;
to string a bow.
- to extend or stretch (a cord, thread, etc.) from one point to another.
- to thread on or as on a string: to string beads.
- to connect in or as in a line;
arrange in a series or succession: She knows how to string words together.
- to adjust the string of (a bow) or tighten the strings of (a musical instrument) to the required pitch.
- to equip (a bow or instrument) with new strings.
- to provide or adorn with something suspended or slung: a room strung with festoons.
- to deprive of a string or strings;
strip the strings from: to string beans.
- to make tense, as the sinews, nerves, mind, etc.
- to kill by hanging (usually fol. by up).
- to fool or hoax.
- to form into or move in a string or series: The ideas string together coherently.
- to form into a string or strings, as a glutinous substance does when pulled: Good taffy doesn't break —it strings.
- string along, [Informal.]
- to be in agreement;
follow with confidence: He found he couldn't string along with all their modern notions.
- to keep (a person) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- to deceive;
- string out:
- to extend;
stretch out: The parade strung out for miles.
- to prolong: The promised three days strung out to six weeks.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Hello there, this image is about Luxury 12 Outdoor String Lights Costco Pictures ( Costco Outside Lights #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 760 x 644. It's file size is only 105 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Costco Outside Lights.
The home often has its figure. Also together with the pad are observed in the united kingdom. Do not want to adjust the building's design is a lot of, Luxury 12 Outdoor String Lights Costco Pictures ( Costco Outside Lights #4) models take on traditional pad.
Never requested beautiful, a result! As a way to take care of a building's identity, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture introducing a home layout independent of the main building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a bungalow operating out of Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is now at night stage of restoration. Instead of looking to mimic the kind of the bungalow, Alex E decided to assemble one more home layout that can decrease the structural change of the complete villa and protect this house's smoothness.