Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Charmcharm1 (chärm),USA pronunciation n.
- a power of pleasing or attracting, as through personality or beauty: charm of manner; the charm of a mountain lake.
- a trait or feature imparting this power.
- charms, attractiveness.
- a trinket to be worn on a bracelet, necklace, etc.
- something worn or carried on one's person for its supposed magical effect; amulet.
- any action supposed to have magical power.
- the chanting or recitation of a magic verse or formula.
- a verse or formula credited with magical power.
- a quantum number assigned the value +1 for one kind of quark, -1 for its antiquark, and 0 for all other quarks. Symbol: C Cf. charmed quark.
- to delight or please greatly by beauty, attractiveness, etc.;
enchant: She charmed us with her grace.
- to act upon (someone or something) with or as with a compelling or magical force: to charm a bird from a tree.
- to endow with or protect by supernatural powers.
- to gain or influence through personal charm: He charmed a raise out of his boss.
- to be fascinating or pleasing.
- to use charms.
- to act as a charm.
Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Hi folks, this post is about Superior Kitchen Charm #1 Yellow Pages. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1344 x 896. It's file size is only 134 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Kitchen Charm.
Comparison of Substantial Notice Statue by Width room. The reason is still the same thing together with the second position: someone to be much more variable in considering the statue. In this case, the exact distance between the room's statue, ascertain superior sculpture is limited by the maximum. For example, if the range between your statue having a terrace simply 3 meters away, an endeavor so that at the most only 1 meter high statue.
Superior Kitchen Charm #1 Yellow Pages is loaded with carvings such as the statue is a component that will form the style that is classic outside and inside the chamber, is no exception to backyard. Statue inside the park's positioning was formerly a symbol and it is generally just made of stone. But along with contemporary sculpture's development, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the shape and the materials found together with the progress of technology and creation of fresh supplies, including white concrete in brand.
Change the size of the statue's placement by Area. In this instance, a tiny sculpture might be positioned in between the plants or to the fringe of the garden that was footpath. Meanwhile, greater statues could be put in the park's heart or the corner