Showshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Howdy , this picture is about Show More ( 2006 Lincoln Navigator Interior #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1795 x 1197. It's file size is only 213 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: 2006 Lincoln Navigator Interior.
2006 Lincoln Navigator Interior acts as a natural area that may supply a wonderful setting and trendy, though no essential part of a residence lifetime of the playground is also very good when viewed from the part of health, but other than that the park also offers a work as a medium cosmetic namely to enhance the appearance the house itself, as well as in conditions of the keeping the park could be positioned at the back of the house, alongside the house or before the house, however it looks very difficult for that second to construct a park on the occupancy of our limited area turned one of the main reasons why individuals are hesitant to construct a garden athome them, when actually several ways or alternatives that we can perform to obtain around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some strategies for farming with modest land to the front lawn of the home.
In restructuring the parkis territory is thin course, we must contemplate unique starting from the option of flowers, space from eachother to ensure that even though the park is modest but nonetheless wonderful and superior because, more Show More ( 2006 Lincoln Navigator Interior #1) may we observe such tips below.
Guidelines Sunlight. Sunlight is a very important ingredient for plants, because the sunlight used for photosynthesis by plants, so the just try your plants get daylight.
Make paving. Create a paving within your backyard, it is meant to guard your plants from trampled because many people transferring by on across the playground.
Collection of Flowers. Picking flowers for your garden using a small or narrow land that could be one crucial to achievement in developing a garden with minimal territory, select crops using a small size so that more woods we can grow to ensure that more colorful and more exciting for sure.
Set Plant Space. Arrange a space with specific, crop situations are too close together will give the feeling that slender at the park, you can make it appear neat, utilising the approach to planting using even a stripe design or a straight.
That has been a few of Show More ( 2006 Lincoln Navigator Interior #1) tips that in order to encourage more of the following are types of building a tiny yard next to your home you can connect with organize a backyard having a small or thin land.