5 attachments of Magnolia Gardens Near Charleston South Carolina USA (good Magnolia Gardens Pictures #3)
Magnoliamag•no•lia (mag nōl′yə, -nō′lē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any shrub or tree of the genus Magnolia, having large, usually fragrant flowers and an aromatic bark, much cultivated for ornament. Cf. magnolia family.
- the blossom of any such shrub or tree, as of the evergreen magnolia tree: the state flower of Louisiana and Mississippi.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
CharlestonCharles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in SE South Carolina. 69,510.
- a city in and the capital of West Virginia, in the W part. 63,968.
- a city in E central Illinois. 19,355.
Charles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a vigorous, rhythmic ballroom dance popular in the 1920s.
- to dance the Charleston.
Southsouth (n., adj., adv. south;v. south, souᵺ),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass lying directly opposite north. Abbr.: S
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the South, the general area south of Pennsylvania and the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi, consisting mainly of those states that formed the Confederacy.
- lying toward or situated in the south;
directed or proceeding toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- to, toward, or in the south.
- [Informal.]into a state of serious decline, loss, or the like: Sales went south during the recession.
- to turn or move in a southerly direction.
- to cross the meridian.
CarolinaCar•o•li•na (kar′ə lī′nə; for 3 also Sp. kä′rô lē′nä),USA pronunciation n.
- a former English colony on the Atlantic coast of North America: officially divided into North Carolina and South Carolina in 1729.
- North Carolina or South Carolina.
- a city in NE Puerto Rico, SE of San Juan. 147,835.
- Also called the Car′o•li′nas. North Carolina and South Carolina.
- United States of America.
- United States Army.
- USA Network (a cable television channel).
- Union of South Africa.
- United States of America.
- United States Army.
a trilogy of novels (1939) by John Dos Passos, consisting of The 42nd Parallel, 1919, and The Big Money.
USA Network (a cable television channel).
Howdy , this blog post is about Magnolia Gardens Near Charleston South Carolina USA (good Magnolia Gardens Pictures #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1170 x 997. This attachment's file size is just 385 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Magnolia Gardens.
Evaluation of High Note Statue by Thickness room. The purpose continues to be the same using the next point: someone to be much in looking at the sculpture more adaptable. In this instance, the exact distance between your statue of the space, ascertain high sculpture is limited by the utmost. As an example, in the event the mileage involving the statue having a rooftop simply 3 yards away, an attempt so that a maximum of only 1 meter-high sculpture.
Modify the size of the keeping of the sculpture by Location. In this case, a small sculpture can be situated to the edge of the garden that was footpath or in involving the flowers. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures can be put into the part or perhaps the center of the playground
Magnolia Gardens Near Charleston South Carolina USA (good Magnolia Gardens Pictures #3) is loaded with carvings like the sculpture is an aspect that will sort the style that is classic outside and inside the step, isn't any exemption to yard. The place of sculpture within the playground was initially emblematic and is generally only manufactured from jewel. But combined with progress of contemporary sculpture, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, the appearance and the materials found together with the growth of engineering and creation of new components, including white cement in line.