Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Chromechrome (krōm),USA pronunciation n., v., chromed, chrom•ing.
- chromium-plated or other bright metallic trim, as on an automobile.
- (of dyeing) the dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- a positive color transparency;
- (of dyeing) to subject to a bath of dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- to plate (metal) with a compound of chromium.
- to treat or tan (a hide or leather) with a chromium compound.
Dummydum•my (dum′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies, adj., v., -mied, -my•ing.
- a representation or copy of something, as for displaying to indicate appearance: a display of lipstick dummies made of colored plastic.
- a representation of a human figure, as for displaying clothes in store windows.
- [Informal.]a stupid person;
- a person who has nothing to say or who takes no active part in affairs.
- one put forward to act for others while ostensibly acting for oneself.
- (offensive). a person who lacks the power of speech.
- a person who is characteristically and habitually silent.
- the declarer's partner, whose hand is exposed and played by the declarer.
- the hand of cards so exposed.
- a game so played.
- an imaginary player represented by an exposed hand that is played by and serves as partner to one of the players.
- pacifier (def. 2).
- [Print.]sheets folded and made up to show the size, shape, form, sequence, and general style of a contemplated piece of printing.
- a rammer for pushing out dents in lead pipe.
- [Computers.]an artificial address, instruction, or other datum fed into a computer only to fulfill prescribed conditions and not affecting operations for solving problems.
- a nonexplosive bomb used for practice exercises.
- noting or pertaining to an imitation, representation, or copy.
- put forward to act for others while ostensibly acting for oneself.
- [Cards.]played with a dummy.
- [Print.]to prepare a dummy of (often fol. by up): The designer dummied up the book so that they could study the format.
- to represent in a dummy (often fol. by in): to dummy in an illustration.
- dummy up, [Informal.]to keep silent;
refuse to answer: If anybody asks you, just dummy up.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Hello guys, this post is about Yale Security New Traditions Cirrus Satin Chrome Dummy Door Knob ( Dummy Door Knobs #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 720. This photo's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Dummy Door Knobs.
Is make sure when altering your Yale Security New Traditions Cirrus Satin Chrome Dummy Door Knob ( Dummy Door Knobs #1), that you will have no difficulties with the building rule office. Second, get an office wall was lined with the color you would like. In case you have a little workplace, it'd be healthier to choose basic colors is not that thick.
It would be easier if you have a bigger office. Then after that you can add items practical to really get your office with decorations like home. Products such as vases, lamps, showcases and certainly will affect within your office decor.
By the addition of decorations exciting init and tied by positioning a small carpet, lastly, you're able to finish the decoration. This rug will soon be linked along with all the goods in a good watch.
Additionally, you may get a wall. By holding a photo on it, this is often completed. It will undoubtedly keep a much better environment, using this method. Next, get your working environment by setting a ledge or workplace with drawers or pockets sorted include more. It'll be more easy to decorate in case you have a bigger office. A good and cozy lounge could be the best addition to it.
Consequently, it is crucial that you manage to organize the office place relaxed and enjoyable. Because to really have a comfortable Yale Security New Traditions Cirrus Satin Chrome Dummy Door Knob ( Dummy Door Knobs #1), we are going to experience for many people feel bored and tired, enjoy performing their daily work day.
That A Workplace Decorating Suggestions To Conquer Indifference in Function could very well be suggestions and feedback for one's dream home's interior design. Any office is a place where we spending some time performing our work that is daily. Additionally, there are expressing the office can be a minute home than dwellings.