This post about Desk With Drop Down Front have 4 attachments it's including Antique Secretary Desk Value Style, Delightful Desk With Drop Down Front #2 Lyby Mobler Danish Modern Teak Drop Front Desk, Desk With Drop Down Front #3 A Beautiful-white-desk-with-fold-down-front, Drop Down Secretary Desk - Wall Mounted - Desk For Small Spaces - Secretary Desk. Following are the pictures:
The blog post of Desk With Drop Down Front was published at July 18, 2018 at 12:01 pm. This post is uploaded at the Desk category. Desk With Drop Down Front is tagged with Desk With Drop Down Front, With, Drop, Down, Front, Desk..
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- with child, pregnant.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a pendant.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to fall asleep.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to stop attending school or college.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to pass out of sight of;
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- a downward movement;
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to go down;
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the business offices of a theater.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- the front of the stage;
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- the auditorium.
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- a pulpit.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
Bored with family area decor objects such as cushions with shades and models are average? Attempt Desk With Drop Down Front you use colored pillowcase lovely and elegant design. Along with adjusting the appearance of your cushion to become more gorgeous, pillowcases selected with careful consideration can be able to offer ease and elegance that improve the inner layout of the family room.
Ascertain the size. Taking care of to contemplate before you decide to purchase this design merchandise may be the measurement. You have to modify the pillowcase's size with pretty pillows so that it appears attractive and truly fit owned.
Examine the resources. Select pillowcases in tough , delicate leather, and quality despite many times that are rinsed. It is possible to maximize the beauty of the decoration of the room in addition to the usefulness for your household by choosing organic products.
To help you display your family room decoration items for example cushions having a range of layout and shade right, here are suggestions to get pillowcases defined from Desk With Drop Down Front.