10 attachments of Lake Brownwood State Park (beautiful National Parks In Texas With Cabins Nice Ideas #1)
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Lake Brownwood State Park (beautiful National Parks In Texas With Cabins Nice Ideas #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1672 x 756. It's file size is only 333 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: National Parks In Texas With Cabins.
When the wooden ground is currently increasingly popular, Lake Brownwood State Park (beautiful National Parks In Texas With Cabins Nice Ideas #1) cannot be refused, even has turned into a craze while in the ball of interior planning. Kind and numerous kinds are significantly currently mushrooming in the market. This involves you to selectively pick what type of wood surfaces are of top quality. But unfortunately nearly all of you are still in choosing a pure timber floor with all the replica perplexed.
Apparent in the following queries that often occur from shoppers in regards to the wooden flooring. From the prior post we can find wooden floors healthful for that household and before choosing to select a floor, is highly recommended beforehand unfamiliar spot using floor.
Flooring items are wooden surfaces that are original since a great number of lumber flooring goods available on the market are not all-wood. Below we identify three varieties of timber floor products witnessed from the product as being a consideration in the collection. Listed below are three tips on selecting a natural wood surfaces: National Parks In Texas With Cabins such as for example blankets of board of the certain measurement.