Bench Press Records By Age have 3 pictures , they are 10 Keys To A World Record Bench Press, Jake Schellenschlager, 13 At The Time, Sets A Bench-press Record For His, An Error Occurred.. Below are the attachments:
This image about Bench Press Records By Age was published at December 27, 2018 at 8:50 pm. It is uploaded on the Bench category. Bench Press Records By Age is labelled with Bench Press Records By Age, Bench, Records, Press, Age, By..
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- berm (def. 2).
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
Recordsre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- an act of recording.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
Ageage (āj),USA pronunciation n., v., aged, ag•ing or age•ing.
- the level of mental, emotional, or educational development of a person, esp. a child, as determined by various tests and based on a comparison of the individual's score with the average score for persons of the same chronological age.
- a period of human life, measured by years from birth, usually marked by a certain stage or degree of mental or physical development and involving legal responsibility and capacity: the age of discretion; the age of consent; The state raised the drinking age from 18 to 21 years.
- being old enough for full legal rights and responsibilities.
- See eldest hand.
- a particular period of history, as distinguished from others;
a historical epoch: the age of Pericles; the Stone Age; the age of electronic communications.
- the particular period of life at which a person becomes naturally or conventionally qualified or disqualified for anything: He was over age for military duty.
- a period of the history of the earth distinguished by some special feature: the Ice Age.
- the average life expectancy of an individual or of the individuals of a class or species: The age of a horse is from 25 to 30 years.
- being any of several ages, usually 21 or 18, at which certain legal rights, as voting or marriage, are acquired.
- a unit of geological time, shorter than an epoch, during which the rocks comprising a stage were formed.
- to grow old: He is aging rapidly.
- to store (a permanent magnet, a capacitor, or other similar device) so that its electrical or magnetic characteristics become constant.
- to bring to maturity or a state fit for use: to age wine.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Tips about choosing a backyard bench ready made. Furthermore, for all those of you who would like to purchase a playground seat, seek out charges to suit the budget you have and requirements. In determining the cost is just a concern how often the minimalist garden bench you employ, along with the budget, it ought to be counted. Alter the chair and bench models' size together with the dimension and style of the yard.
Choosing outdoor tricky, not just any Bench Press Records By Age furniture could be added to the patio or garden. If any, within a limited time the weather will quickly damages the couch. Lawn bedrooms are utilized often made-of bamboo, lumber , steel, a plastic. This type of product is very tough to ascertain whether or not in terms of preservation. For example manufactured from iron and lumber, shouldn't come in contact with daylight or rainwater directly. Because the substance is simply damaged. Seats are constructed of metal wherever possible, provided the nature of easily corroded then a painting has to be performed every specified time period eliminated.
Because it is nowadays selecting a Bench Press Records By Age is becoming a crucial area of the design of the park. This may be the point of view of the playground when not being used, in addition to performance being a chair. Various types of grass mattresses tend to be located on the industry. But mixture and straightforward style together with the park's selection is the solution that is better.