Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Bench Press Arch (superior Best Grip For Bench Press #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 983 x 328. This picture's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Best Grip For Bench Press.
The walls were becoming a lag between your kitchen desk and units in the kitchen termed backsplash, has now become one of the crucial things in the kitchen. Its reputation not simply assists from splashes of acrylic or foodstuffs like a protective wall, but also capable of being ornamental elements that improve the glance of the kitchen.
There are various layer supplies for walls and platforms. Unfortunately, not everything is appropriately useful for the kitchen. You have to be in choosing a proper dining table and wall coverings, picky. This really is due to use of the Best Grip For Bench Press's high-intensity. Form kitchen can also be susceptible to spots. Before deciding the dining room table right and also wallcoverings, note these.
HPL is not encouraged for wall-coverings plus a desk. HPL character is not water-resistant and simple to remove the installment at the edges are not tidy. Choose a product that's an easy task to clear as resources that are glass and ceramic. If using hardwood- formed bits, choose the tile pieces are not too small. Portions that are also little cause the grout that is more and more. Note additionally the mileage grout installation isn't too large.
Covering content mustn't merely damage- immune but in addition resistant to high humidity. The reason being the films tend to be with sharp objects including blades in contact. Normal or artificial product can be chosen by you. For normal resources you are able to pick the sort of rock that is as solid as marble and marble. As for ceramics and the present manufactured solid-surface.
The utilization of high intensity making the possibility of substance that is broken to collide and be larger. Pick a content that would be improved for example solid surface and marble. If holes or breaks do not must change solely, because of the portion that was ruined could be patched. Contrary to the stainless material and showcases. In the event the product is damaged in most facet merely, must be improved overall.
Many pores stain difficult to scrub and reside in or let viruses. Solid-surface substance superior. Nevertheless granite and marble could be applied throughout the cure completed periodically. Desk is in direct contact with food that'll get into our bodies. Use layer products that do not include chemicals that are damaging to your body.