MoroccanMo•roc•co (mə rok′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- French, Maroc. Spanish, Marruecos. a kingdom in NW Africa: formed from a sultanate that was divided into two protectorates(French Morocco and Spanish Morocco) and an international zone. 30,391,423; 172,104 sq. mi. (445,749 sq. km). Cap.: Rabat. Cf. Tangier Zone.
- former name of Marrakesh.
- (l.c.) a fine, pebble-grained leather, originally made in Morocco from goatskin tanned with sumac.
- (l.c.) any leather made in imitation of this. Also called moroc′co leath′er (for defs. 3, 4).
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Bold Moroccan Themed Bedroom ( Moroccan Themed Bedroom #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 639. This picture's file size is just 82 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Moroccan Themed Bedroom.
Bold Moroccan Themed Bedroom ( Moroccan Themed Bedroom #3) layout has turned into a favorite type of a lot of people for their property. The look is classy, simple and modern look has attracted many people to apply with their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look gorgeous? for contemporary layout style has an intriguing feature the furniture is designed.
Currently with natural light inside the room, room is made open and vibrant with contemporary contemporary home design. To ensure that light can be replicated around the space in the home pick white flooring product. Likewise use glass in place of windows that are huge wall substance and skylights to bring up to feasible inhouse in day light.
The style fashion fixtures provide light and simple's perception while in the room's remaining appearance. This can be received from the use of an line that was straight touse white colour so impressed lighting and clear. Another material used is glass material that is transparent to give the more modern's perception.